11 December 2011

Pray For Justin Bieber♥

K, look at the picture. I saw my friend, Allya Teesha's status on Facebook. I panicked! Like seriously. I panicked as if it was my own brother who's sick! Oh c'mon! I know you might think ''Justin Bieber don't know you anyway'' or ''Justin Bieber doesn't even know you exist!'' but hey! This is what a TRUE BELIEBER do okay! And Im a TRUE BELIEBER. And btw, who said Justin Bieber doesn't even know I exist? Im a Belieber and Justin knows Belieber exist right? K cut the crap. Talking bout Teesha's status, like seriously, Im scared. But guys, don't TWEET anything about this. Cause...gahh look at the picture! And, please guys, please..if you're a TRUE BELIEBER and if you really am a Belieber, please PRAY FOR JUSTIN<3 pleaseeeee aye? :3 and also, please spread this everywhere, except for Twitter. Thanks Belieber! xx  
Thanks For Reading! Have A Nice Day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading! :) Do leave your comment. No bad comments please. Thanks!